NOTE: For translated version of this page, click on the drop-down menu on the top-right corner of this page and select the preferred language.
Applicants From China and Vietnam
Calvary Day School partners with New Oasis International Education for enrollment of Chinese and Vietnamese applicants. Please contact New Oasis with questions about admission, enrollment, host families, and other questions regarding enrollment.
Applicants From Korea, Europe, South America, Mexico, and Thailand
Calvary Day School partners with Nacel Open Door for enrollment of Korean, European, South American, Mexican and Taiwanese applicants. Please contact Nacel with questions about admission, enrollment, host families, and other questions regarding enrollment.
Applicants From all Other Countries
Calvary Day School looks forward to reviewing your application. All materials must be translated into English.
- Personal Interview with Skype
- TOEFL, TOEFL Jr. or ITEP Slate English proficiency score
- Recommendation Letters from an English Teacher, Math Teacher and Principal
- Academic School Records
- F-1 Student Visa
- Students not using an international agency are required to secure their own living accommodations and health insurance.
International Student Entry into the United States
In order for an international student holding a foreign passport to enroll at a school in the United States, they must obtain an F-1 (or student) visa. Calvary Day School is approved by the Department of Homeland Security to provide an I-20 to newly enrolled students; a document an international student will need in order to apply for the F-1 Visa. For more information please visit Study in the States.
To access our international student application and apply online CLICK HERE
At Calvary Day School (CDS) we provide our international students with support services that help them succeed in an American high school by giving them the opportunity to master the English language and positioning them to be accepted into the college or university of their choice. The CDS faculty and staff are especially supportive of our international program and offer excellent academic instruction as well as a caring learning environment. A caring and close-knit host family network also sets CDS apart as a school where international students are accepted and encouraged.
- On campus International Student Coordinator
- Academic support and guidance
- International College Counselor
- Full Year ESL International Survey Class
- Access to tutors if needed
- Liaison between host family and student
- Assistance in making travel and visa arrangements
- New Student International Student Orientation
For more information about the International Student Program at CDS contact Admissions Director Becky Wood at 336-714-5479 or email@example.com.