Variable Tuition is a need-based tuition assistance program similar to those used by many private schools, colleges, and universities. This program allows families to apply for reduced tuition that is right for their families’ financial situation. Thus, this makes a Calvary Day School education affordable to many qualified students who could not otherwise join our school community.
How to Apply
The general process for applying for Variable Tuition is as follows:
- New parents must fill out an application for admission to Calvary Day School before the VT application. Under the Continuous Enrollment contract, all returning families are automatically enrolled.
- Beginning October 15, 2019 new and returning parents must fill out and submit a separate variable tuition application with a 3rd party company called FACTS Grant and Aid, to be eligible in the 2020-21 school year.
- Please go to the FACTS WEBSITE to obtain this application.
- Complete all paperwork except for tax documents.
- In January, once W-2’s are received, upload documents to the VT application on FACTS to complete the process.