Initiative for Excellence
The Initiative for Excellence is the primary fundraising event for CDS. Donations raised from the Initiative for Excellence provide funding for areas that directly impact our students and assist in keeping tuition increases at a minimum. Funds support excellence in academics, fine arts, technology, athletics, tuition assistance, special projects and more.
Easy Ways For You To Give
If you are experiencing any problems with your online donation, please contact Tony Robinson at 336-714-5413 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One-time & Recurring Gifts – Click here to give online. Checks can be sent to the Development Office of CDS, 134 S. Peace Haven Rd., Winston-Salem, NC 27104. Be sure to put Initiative for Excellence in the check memo line.
- Text to give – Text to give is a super easy solution to donating to CDS. Text the amount and the keyword “IFE” to 336-777-7143. You will receive a text confirmation for your donation.
- Monthly draft – Many of our families build giving to the Initiative for Excellence into their monthly tuition payment to CDS. Click here for the FACTS Donation Draft that will be applied to your FACTS account.
- Matching gifts – If you work for one of the companies below, please consider participating in this wonderful stewardship opportunity. Go to https://doublethedonation.com/cds for more information. Companies who have previously matched: American Express, AIG, Aon, Bank of America, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Corning, Inc., Duke Energy, GlaxoSmithKline, Hillshire Brands, Ingersoll-Rand, Macy’s, Inc., Northwestern Mutual, Life, PepsiCo, Pfizer, Piedmont Natural Gas, Prudential Financial, Reynolds American, Sun Trust Bank, Tyco Electronics, UBS, Verizon Wireless, VF Corporation, Vulcan Materials, and Wells Fargo.
Your family gift is appreciated at any time during the school year. Suggested giving opportunities include the following:
- End of calendar year by December 31
- End of school year in May
- End of fiscal year by July 31
- All Day School Committee members, faculty, staff, and CDS families are encouraged to participate.
Participation Goal is $500 per family ~ Leadership Gifts are $1,000+
Join us! We need you to help make CDS a shining light to our community! Matthew 5:14