Initiative for Excellence
The Initiative for Excellence is the primary fundraising event for CDS. Donations raised from the Initiative for Excellence provide funding for areas that directly impact our students and assist in keeping tuition increases at a minimum. Funds support excellence in academics, fine arts, technology, athletics, tuition assistance, special projects and more.
Your family gift is appreciated at any time during the school year. Suggested giving opportunities include the following:
- End of calendar year by December 31End of school year in May
- End of fiscal year by July 31
- All Day School Committee members, faculty, staff, and CDS families are encouraged to participate.
Participation Goal is $360 per family ~ Leadership Gifts are $1,000+
Easy Ways For You To Give
If you are experiencing any problems with your online donation, please contact Susan Largent at 336-714-5413 or email@example.com.
- One time gift – Click here to give online. Checks can be sent to the Development Office of CDS, 134 S. Peace Haven Rd., Winston-Salem, NC 27104. Be sure to put Initiative for Excellence in the check memo line.
- Monthly draft – Many of our families build giving to the Initiative for Excellence into their monthly tuition payment to CDS. Click here for the FACTS Donation Draft that will be applied to your FACTS account.
- Matching gifts – If you work for one of the companies below, please consider participating in this wonderful stewardship opportunity. Go to https://doublethedonation.com/cds for more information.
- American Express
- Bank of America
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Corning, Inc.
- Duke Energy
- Hillshire Brands
- Macy’s, Inc.
- Northwestern Mutual
- Piedmont Natural Gas
- Prudential Financial
- Reynolds American
- Sun Trust Bank
- Tyco Electronics
- Verizon Wireless
- VF Corporation
- Vulcan Materials
- Wells Fargo
Join us! We need you to help make CDS a shining light to our community! Matthew 5:14