Last year, 87% of eligible Calvary Day School families returned to our school for this current year. In an effort to make the re-enrollment process easier for our families, we have implemented Continuous Enrollment to eliminate the need for families to re-enroll each year. Continuous Enrollment is a once-and-for-all process. Once you sign your Continuous Enrollment Contract, you will never have to deal with re-enrollment again (unless your family plans change).
- January 25: Tuition for 2019-20 posted to website
- February 1: Instructions for CE process sent to all families via email
- February 1: CE Fee billed to each families’ FACTS account
- February 15: Deadline for signing CE contract
- February 20: CE Fee drafted from each families’ FACTS account
- March 15: First FACTS draft for 1/4 of Curriculum Fee and Technology Fee (if applicable)
- April 15: Second FACTS draft for 1/4 of Curriculum Fee and Technology Fee (if applicable)
- April 20: Deadline for submitting a completed and verified Variable Tuition application
- May 15: Third FACTS draft for 1/4 of Curriculum Fee and Technology Fee (if applicable)
- June 15: Final FACTS draft for 1/4 of Curriculum Fee and technology fee if applicable.
When a completed Variable Tuition application and supporting documents are submitted and verified by April 20, the student’s enrollment becomes contingent upon acceptance of Variable Tuition. If Variable Tuition is not adequate and a family does not accept the Variable Tuition and chooses to withdraw, all fees are refundable if the Variable Tuition deadline of April 20th has been met.
CDS families that are re-enrolled, but break the Continuous Enrollment Contract by withdrawing their students will forfeit any fees paid up until the point of withdrawing the student. Also, if a student is withdrawn after June 1st, you will be contractually obligated to pay an additional early withdrawal fee of $500. While the penalty may seem steep, many schools require a semester or even a year of tuition once a family is enrolled for the following year.
We have built flexibility into this contract. So, for major life changes/unique circumstances like moving 25+ miles away from our school, or if CDS can no longer meet your child’s educational needs, or if a student withdraws at the request of CDS, or if there is some unforeseen circumstance that our Administration approves, there will be no financial penalty.
- I/We agree that the term of my student’s continuous enrollment begins with this signed Enrollment and Financial Terms and Conditions Agreement, and thereafter continues automatically through completion of grade 12 or, if necessary, until the official CDS withdrawal procedures are completed.
- I/We understand that the CDS Admissions Office must be notified by February 15th each year of any changes in my plans of enrollment for my student.
- I/We understand that the Continuous Enrollment Fee will be billed to our FACTS account on February 1, 2019, and drafted on February 20th, to continue each subsequent year.
- I/We agree to have Curriculum Fees associated with the next school year drafted in 4 equal payments March 15, April 15, May 15, and June 15 each year.
- I/We understand that the Continuous Enrollment and Curriculum Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable, with the exception of Variable Tuition contingencies, and completed Variable Tuition applications are due by April 20 to FACTS Grant & Aid.
- I/We agree to forfeit all fees paid for the following school year if this contract is breached by withdrawing my student prior to June 1. A breach in this contract after June 1 will result in an additional $500 withdrawal fee.
- I/We understand the early withdrawal fee of $500 may be waived under the following circumstances: moving 25+ miles away from CDS, or if CDS can no longer meet your child’s educational needs, withdrawal of the student at the request of CDS, or if there is some unforeseen circumstance that our Administration approves.