CDS seeks to hire professional, qualified individuals who love Jesus Christ and teach a Biblical worldview.
Calvary Day School accepts applications throughout the year for qualified and interested teachers, coaches, and staff. Please complete the appropriate application if you are interested in having your application on file for consideration should a position arise.
CDS Open Positions:
- Experienced Athletic Director to begin work in the summer of 2019. Inquiries may be addressed to Brenda Lidbom at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advanced Placement Chemistry teacher for the 2019-2020 school year. Please complete the TEACHER APPLICATION.
- Kindergarten teacher and a Teaching Assistant for the 2019-2020 school year. Please complete the TEACHER APPLICATION.
- Substitute Teachers for Preschool – 12th grade – Please complete the GENERAL APPLICATION and contact Brenda Lidbom at email@example.com
- Extended Care Workers (Part Time – 2:30pm – 6pm) – Please contact Reagan Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment at Calvary Day School is open to qualified individuals who are Christians of good character, without regard or reference to race, color, or national or ethnic origin. Calvary Day School is a religious educational ministry, permitted to discriminate on the basis of religion under Title VII of the Federal Civil Rights Act of 1964. All prospective and current employees must agree with Calvary Day School’s mission statement, and they must be willing to conduct their lives in conformity with the school’s Statement of Faith, Code of Professional Conduct, and CDS Lifestyle Statement.